Wedding Photography & Cinematography by Film My Story
Film My Story is a wedding photography and cinematography company. They have covered more than 100 weddings around the globe and countless weddings in India. They are based in Delhi and have been in the industry for almost 7 years now, clicking beautiful images and creating memories to be cherished for a lifetime. They’re a leading choice for destination weddings, having covered weddings in Thailand, Dubai, and Europe and domestically in Udaipur, Jaipur etc. They have a fantastic team of the best candid and traditional photographers. They use the leading camera and drone equipment. Mohit Arora who is the production in charge and head photographer, has worked with leading companies in the country and also worked as a Cinema Technical Trainer for Cinema Institutes in Mumbai and various parts of India. He completed his diploma in multimedia/FX from Cambridge University in 2011. Shruti Arora takes care of all the post production needs. She is passionate for post-production software and completed her post-graduation in multimedia.
Check Client Reviews : http://www.filmmystory.in/blogs/client-reviews-film-my-story
Tags : Wedding Photographer in Delhi, Wedding Photographer in Gurgaon, Best Wedding Cinematographer in Delhi NCR.
- Booking Deposit and Payment: The Client shall make a booking fee as per contract to retain the Studio to perform the services specified in the contract.
1. in case of Cancellation from Bride or Groom Side, The Advance Recieved will be Non Refundable. Film My Story will not ask for the Amount Due on Wedding Day, But will Keep the 50% Advance as the Fee of Cancellation.
2. In case of Cancellation From Film My Story, We Will Payback the Full Advance Recieved + 10 % Penalty Fee over the Advance Amount Recieved. (FYI : Till now we have 0% Cancellation Rate)
- Photographic Materials and Copyright: All photographic materials, such as Videos, photos, or Raw Photographs, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and may use the work for samples, contests, exhibition, advertising and self-promotion.
- Client’s Usage: The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer. If Client is obtaining a print for reproduction, Photographer authorizes Client to reproduce the print only as set forth under Special Usage Requirements. In such event, Client shall request that a copyright and credit notice for the Photographer be placed adjacent to the photograph on publication, but shall have no liability if the publication refuses or omits to do so.
- Social Media: This clause applies to all social media, including Facebook and blogs. When published online it is required that citation of photographer be made. The client agrees that they will under no circumstances alter any photographs that are placed in public on the internet. The client agrees to be responsible for any family member or friend who posts our photographs online and agrees that they cannot be cropped (with the exception of the forced cropping for Facebook’s Timeline), altered in color, or edited in any way.
- Film My Story keeps client files for up to 1 years after the photography session, and is not liable for any claims after this period. All client files will be deleted and backups will be purged after this period.
- It is understood that no other photographer, amateur or professional, shall be allowed to photograph at the venue (wedding, portrait, family photography , etc.) while Film My Story is working, and that any breach of this agreement will constitute a reason for non-completion of the job with no liability to the Photographer and loss of initial deposit by the client.
- Each photographer will be provided a full guest meal for any photography session lasting longer than 5 hours. If no meal is provided, the photographer(s) reserves the right to go of-site for a meal for 45 minutes.
- It is understood that it is clients responsibility to inform the Photographer by email, Film My Story is not liable for any claims for messages sent by mobile text messages or social network websites, Without any Telephonic Coversation.
- Photo Cooperation: In the event that the family/guests are taking photos, Film My Story is not responsible for obstructed photos or photos ruined due to separate flashes going off or due to any other behaviour from guests. Film My Story is not responsible for obstructed or ruined photos due to activities by other vendors and venue staff.
- Client Agrees to Our Terms By Signing us as Their Official Wedding/ Event Photographer.